Legalization of stay -
Temporary residence permit, permanent residence permit, long-term resident's EU residence permit, visa, invitation. We offer assistance in obtaining permits as well as documents necessary for a legal stay in Poland.
As part of the services offered, we provide:
- filling in the proper application,
- preparing a list and assistance in completing documents that are necessary in administrative proceedings,
- filing an application on your behalf at the office and - at your request - accompanying you in activities that require your personal presence,
- receiving all correspondence addressed by the office in your case, including an administrative decision after its issuance,
- answering the office's questions, submitting statements and explanations on your behalf, collecting and providing additional documentation to the office,
- taking action and supervising your case in such a way as to limit to an absolute minimum the time of administrative proceedings,
- providing you with full information on the progress of the proceedings at all times.
We also help the citizens of the United Kingdom to legalize their stay in Poland in the case of Brexit